Before continuing, your CCCC Remote Access Request form (print duplex if possible) needs to be approved.
- Non-CCCC employees should fill in System being accessed as advised by CCCC IT.
- Duration of access requested should be the time frame that access is required through or the date on which access will expire.
Once the request form is approved, download the CCCC Remote Access client to the device from which you will be connecting.
Quick install steps. View the manual for additional details and screenshots.
Follow the quick install steps below or view the entire User Manual.
The client requires Windows with .NET Framework 4.5 installed. Mac OS and Linux need to manually connect via SSH and RDP.
- These steps are from the perspective of the remoting device.
- The installation is user-based so it needs to be done while logged on as the user that will be connecting remotely.
Once the client configuration is approved, launch again and click Connect.
- Install CCCC_Remote_Access.msi
- Launch from Desktop or Start Menu.
- Install any required updates.
- Click Configuration to open the configuration window.
- Fill in steps 1 through 3.
- At step 4, click Generate Key. Move the mouse randomly around inside the window.
- At step 5, click the link to open the registration form in the browser. Submit the registration form.
- Close CCCC Remote Access. It may take some time to be approved to connect.
- Remote Desktop will automatically launch once connected.
- Input username and password. If the domain does not show as coastalcc, prefix the username with coastalcc\